Thursday, April 1, 2010

I'm not starting this until May 1st

I'm giving myself a year,
to complete 12 things I've always
wanted to do.
May 2010 - May 2011

The list is arranged by
circumstance, and by
season.


1. I'm embarrassed to say I've only seen 134
of these.

2. I have  a sewing machine, so why not?

3. I don't bake much, because I suck at it.
And I like food more than I like dessert.

4. It's harder than it looks.

5. Portuguese, or French. Or maybe
I'll reconnect with Spanish.

6. I might just do a recreation in marker,
paint and I aren't friends.

7. I write so much, it's probably about time
that I get published somewhere.

8. Who knows if I'll actually wear it.

9. Slightly less embarrassed to admit
I've only read 15 of these.

10. I might be underestimating how hard
this will be.

11. Most of the people on this list
don't even remember that I owe them.
There's 8 people, and about 250 dollars.

12. I doubt I'll actually be any good.

No comments:

Post a Comment