Thursday, May 13, 2010

Day 13

1:51 pm

slight detour,
I decided that the language
I'm going to learn is French.
Not because I think it sounds
particularly pleasant, but because
I want to be a pastry chef someday
and I'm hoping traveling to France
to study/cook is in the books.
I wanna be prepared.

6:53 pm

Just finished Sideways.
I ususally don't like Paul Giamatti, and his movies,
and this is no exception. If you watch with the sound off,
the film quality makes it seem like a much older
movie than just 2004, and its shot well,
but the entire first half is boring.
the second half, while more amusing,
still carries on a plot that I dont much care for.
To be honest, the best thing about Sideways,
is that it made me crave wine.


p.s How the hell was this up for a Best Picture Oscar?

No comments:

Post a Comment